Wednesday 13 November 2013

Sunday sketch and stamp...

Hello from a cold but sunny Derbyshire... I hope you are all well.
I love being part of a design team as it gives me a reason to hide in my craft room ;-)

Here is my project for this weeks challenge .....

The background paper was cut to size and I inked the edges using a green distress ink and my splodgeaway mat. A piece of ribbon separated  my layout into three pieces. The arrows were cut from centura  pearl card and  coloured with the same green ink. The butterflies were cut using a die. 
The main image was made using the new Hobby Art stamps I bought at the NEC this week. It was then coloured using Derwent blending pencils. The leaves are a Sheena Douglass stamp coloured using Inktense water colour pencils. A best wishes sentiment finished it off. I hope you like it x

No comments:

Post a Comment