Saturday 2 November 2013

Sunday sketch and stamp

Good morning...

This is my first official card as a Sunday Sketch and Stamp Design Team member......I hope you like it...




I obviously followed this weeks stetch.... I stamped the sunflowers onto white card and used Derwent pencils for the leaves and soil and Inktense water pencils for the heads.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set which I inked using green distress ink and black archival before stamping onto more white card. 
The background was from a paper pack and I stamped the flowers at the bottom using shillouette stamps and a brown archival ink. 
I didn't have any orange ribbon so I  put some orange distress ink on my Splogdeaway mat and which I sprayed with water before rubbing some white ribbon in.
Some brown card made the middle section and mounted both pieces of white card. The ribbon was wrapped round the card and stuck down first, followed by the flowers and the sentiment. 
Some orange glass gems completed the card. 

Thank you for stopping by.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment