Saturday 2 November 2013

Splodgeaway sparkle

Hello, I hope you are all well and warm....
This is my card for this weeks Splodgeaway blog....



I used my Splodgeaway mat as a water palette by splodging ink onto it, spraying water and ‘rubbing’ card on to collect ink. (I hope that makes sense?) I did this with red, orange and yellow distress inks. I then used gold and red cosmic shimmer powder and just brushed it over the background.
I embossed some white shimmer card using the elegant lattice mask and cut to size.
I traced the outlines of the dresses using the dress mask onto a sparkle shimmer card and cut these out, and used black distress ink through the mask to create the woman and the dummy and then cut these out. I layered the dresses over and added a bit of ribbon.
The flowers were made by embossing the loose flowers on the same white card, cutting out and colouring using the orange distress ink. some spots of glue and some bronze coloured glitter made the middles.

The word ‘decisions’ was stamped using an alphabet and matted onto black card. 

This is how I feel when getting ready for a night out and often try lots of things on before making a decision .... hope you like it.x 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment