Friday 3 January 2014

Be brave

Here is a card I have made for my nephews birthday using my new visible image be brave stamp set.
I used my gelli plate, some gold acrylic paint, a clarity stencil and finally some glitter for the main background Because it was going on an 8x8 card I needed something else in the background... Liam would not appreciate flowers and flourishes so I got my Splodgeaway mat and distress inks it to colour a piece of white card. The branch from the immortal set stamped in the same colour ink (tea dye) and the eagle from the brave set gave some extra interest. I have coloured the images using Derwent blending pencils.... I love the soft effect pencils give... Finally I triple embossed the sentiment to make it stand out. I hope you like it... I do:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment